The meme works as follows. You post five things about yourself. Four are untrue. One is true. All are so outlandish, implausible or ridiculous that no one would be inclined to believe that any of them are true. And despite the pleas from your readers, you never divulge which is true and which are fabrications. You then tag five other people (four seriously and one person you are pretty sure would never participate).
1. I once challenged more than twenty members of a rival Kung Fu school. None of them dared to step forward.
2. In my first Karate class, I was the only student who was unable to break a board.
3. I have personally knocked people down without touching them.
Iron Kim kicks a helicopter
carrying illegal drugs
4. Frank Dux, “Iron” Kim and I briefly served together on a secret crime-fighting team for the Mexican government.
5. All my sifus could beat all your sifus in a fight.