Year of the Pig
The start of a new year is a good time to reflect on recent experiences, and to plot a course for continued growth in the martial arts. To that end, I am sponsoring a contest to identify and promote the best martial arts writing of 2006.
- Select your single best blog post or web page,
written between January 1, 2006, and February 17, 2007 ( Lunar New Year ‘s Eve). You may only nominate your own work. (Note: Please see the updated rules.)
- Briefly explain why, or how we would benefit from reading your selection.
- Include a link to your post/page, along with your explanation, in a comment below.
- Contest entries will be accepted until March 17, 2007.
How to Win
- If you read the contest entries and learn something useful: you win.
- If you gain a larger audience for your website, and for your most important ideas: you win.
- If you enjoyed participating in this contest, as a reader, a writer, or both: you win.
March 18 Update
The contest is now over. Thank you to all the participants:
- The first grading…the be all or end all of my sanity by Aikilass
- Testing and Life by baiguai
- Slow constant learning by Elite Guardian
- All Martial Arts are Mixed by Scott Sorley